Author Posts

October 23, 2018 at 5:24 pm

I think no matter how good you are at a certain thing; there is always a scope for improvement. Successful people are always trying to improve themselves and this is what makes them different.

October 23, 2018 at 5:32 pm

Continuous self improvement is the key. Mr. Devesh could not be more right.

October 23, 2018 at 5:38 pm

Doing things differently comes naturally to some people. Just like my boss. Always eager to learn new things, persistent in his approach and a good sense of humour are the things that I admire in him.

October 23, 2018 at 5:43 pm

Doing things differently is the key to success. Everyone knows that. But I believe that consistency is the key to success. Prioritisation of tasks every single day will help you in eliminating backlogs and will always keep you ahead.

October 23, 2018 at 5:48 pm

I also think that consistency is what sets apart successful people from unsuccessful ones. Continuous and persistent efforts even when no one is watching and even when the benefits of cheating are great, will take you to the top. It is indeed an important part of doing things differently.

October 23, 2018 at 6:16 pm

Conviction and a strong one in that takes you a long way. You can only be consistent if your belief in something is super strong. Strong self belief will make you work harder and take you ahead of others.

October 23, 2018 at 7:44 pm

Consistency alone does not work. Have a different idea and different thinking, that is what is more important