Author Posts

November 7, 2019 at 11:50 am

Here’s what would happen :

New opportunities open up for you and you see things differently from others.
People – your friend don’t understand you and call you weird just because you are different.
You might feel disconnected from most people as you do not have herd mentality.
Life will become much simpler as you would no longer feel the need to impress people.
Nevertheless, embrace the glorious mess that you are..!!

November 22, 2019 at 6:09 am

There are many layers to answering that question, but we are answering yours, not mine. Yours is a question I am most familiar with, as well as with the answer.

People will see that your way is the best way and so adopt it
People will see you as a threat for whatever reasons.
People will see you as artistically talented, one of the few groups that iconoclastic art is accepted as fresh ways of thinking.
People will kick you out of jobs when they find out.
People won’t know how to socialize with you.

December 9, 2019 at 10:47 am

Presentation of my thoughts..

As an architecture student. We have to prepare our thesis, presentation and project in front of jury. We all literally have same topics but different ideas.. The most creative and unique one always wins.. So from now onwards I guess we can say that being different, and creating new things is the best way presenting yourself. People will remember there was a boy/girl who was very good into this stuff.. Nobody can take your talent. It’s not matter if it is studying, sports, music.. Just whatever makes you feel good just do it..

December 20, 2019 at 11:42 am

I would probably not join the same school, if I would have known how it would turn out.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Megha Bajpai.