What is the way to make life happy?
– Quit Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter and every other social media for a month and get rid of unnecessary comparison with every other person on this planet.
– Count 5 things that you should be grateful of like “I have parents, I am privileged enough to have 2 meals a day”, etc. (Do this when you wake up and sleep) This is to generate the King of positive emotions :Gratitude.
– Go outside. Walk daily for 20 mins. Observe the nature, look at the kids playing and their grandparents smiling in a fulfilling way. See the little things that this universe is made of
– Do you have a hobby? Do you sing? Paint? Write? Dance? Run? Follow anyone of it and do it stubbornly. It will relax your mind after a not-so-great-day-at-work.
– Plan a social outing atleast once a month, be it a movie, a trek, a dinner, a sunset together… Anything! Life is made ofmemories.
– Meditate. This is to train your mind to thing of nothing. To ignore the cloud of uncontrollable thoughts. This will help you think clearly when faced with uncontrollable circumstances.
– Join NGO. We think that we are the only ones with problems. Do it for 3 months somehow, weekends one. If you are able to enlighten a mind of an underprivileged child. Then your life is worth it.
– Don’t seek (happiness) or run away (from the hope of finding it). Let it go. It shall come to you when it is least expected.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.