Author Posts

October 12, 2018 at 8:13 am

What is the way to make life happy?

October 12, 2018 at 8:16 am

– Quit Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter and every other social media for a month and get rid of unnecessary comparison with every other person on this planet.

– Count 5 things that you should be grateful of like “I have parents, I am privileged enough to have 2 meals a day”, etc. (Do this when you wake up and sleep) This is to generate the King of positive emotions :Gratitude.

– Go outside. Walk daily for 20 mins. Observe the nature, look at the kids playing and their grandparents smiling in a fulfilling way. See the little things that this universe is made of

– Do you have a hobby? Do you sing? Paint? Write? Dance? Run? Follow anyone of it and do it stubbornly. It will relax your mind after a not-so-great-day-at-work.

– Plan a social outing atleast once a month, be it a movie, a trek, a dinner, a sunset together… Anything! Life is made ofmemories.

– Meditate. This is to train your mind to thing of nothing. To ignore the cloud of uncontrollable thoughts. This will help you think clearly when faced with uncontrollable circumstances.

– Join NGO. We think that we are the only ones with problems. Do it for 3 months somehow, weekends one. If you are able to enlighten a mind of an underprivileged child. Then your life is worth it.
Make a role model. I have Bruce Lee. I follow his practical philosophies of Life.

– Don’t seek (happiness) or run away (from the hope of finding it). Let it go. It shall come to you when it is least expected.