In a crowded station like this, and let’s say you are standing somewhere closer to the Yellow circle.
There’s no way you’ll miss the train!
Because the people behind you will push you to the core to get you inside the train.
Although, it’ll be a little uncomfortable for you but you will finally make it inside the train with minimum effort. Right?
Life is like this!
Surround yourself with the right set of people and your job is done!
This is a very secret & smart recipe to success!
1. Realize that people don’t think about you as much as you think they do. Don’t waste time thinking about what people may or may not be thinking.
2. Be who you are, no matter who you’re with. Always be true to yourself, even when it makes you uncomfortable.
3. People don’t know how to navigate life. Everyone makes it up as they go along. Some are better at faking it.
4. Things are rarely as good or as bad as they first appear. Don’t take any situation at face value. Remain steady and calm.
5. Appreciate others. There is something better than you in every person you meet. Look for that thing. Tell them what you see. They will feel valued.
6. Give to others. You’ll find what you’re looking for by helping others.
7. Don’t waste much time trying to figure life out. It’s been a mystery since the dawn of mankind. Greater minds have spent their entire lives trying to solve the same mystery. It’s unlikely to be solved in the next 40 years by yours truly.
8. Practice gratitude. Remember that someone, somewhere, is praying for things that you take for granted.
9. Don’t be so serious. Laugh a lot. It makes your brain light up. Make sure every day is filled with laughter. This usually happens when you’re surrounded by those you love, and who love you back.
10. Shy away from revisiting the past (regret) and predicting the future (anxiety).
Your life is your reality. You can live it the way you want it, but live it in a way that it will help you truly become a better person — becoming a better person is different for everyone.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.