Author Posts

August 19, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Crying is a natural process that helps in expressing mental or physical pain. It does not make anyone weak.

August 19, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Crying is not bad at all. It does not make a person emotionally weak. It is a means to vent out the pain and it only ends up making people stronger.

August 19, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Emotions, be it love or anger, are real and natural. There can be strong or weak. But whether they make a person emotionally strong or weak depends from person to person.

August 19, 2019 at 6:32 pm

I would like to look at this question from the opposite side. Crying, I think, makes a person stronger. Crying is not easy. It pushes all the pain down the drain and the person emerges stronger.

August 19, 2019 at 6:37 pm

Crying is a good way to release tension and pain. It is better than other ways to relive pain i.e. depression and anger. In that sense, how can it make one emotionally weak?

August 19, 2019 at 6:39 pm

It really depends on the person and the circumstances. Crying over small everyday things indicates emotional weakness. Crying over grave issues is natural.

August 19, 2019 at 6:41 pm

Crying is considered more of a feminine trait than masculine one. If a man cries, he is considered to be emotionally weak but if a woman cries, it is considered normal.