Author Posts

November 7, 2019 at 9:07 am

You can get over peer pressure….

When you know the real reason behind them for pressurizing you at work place.Check whether it is due to your inconsistency in handling the task or is it forceful done to make you an odd one among them to meet their requirement.
When you are better at standards of approaching the task than your peers and strive to have ball in your court for final verdict of that task.
When you stick to ethics of workplace and never force your peers to follow the same.Never give chance in any matter that results in pointing finger at you and your work. Be true from inside and let your contributions to the task tell about you.
When you start thinking proactively than being reactive to situations. See every peer as an unique person and deal with them as per their mentality and master the art of being good to everyone.
When you have command over subject and have skills that are needed at work place then you tend to have less dependence on your peers to complete your role in that task.
When you are confident about your skills and deeds ,then you shall never feel the peer pressure and you will automatically answer or handle your peers based on your skills and dedication to that task.
When you let/hint them to know what loss they will face, if your are pressurized to any work.
Thank you and Happy writing !!!!

November 7, 2019 at 11:12 am

You feel peer pressure because you care about what your peers think and you want to fit in.

Stop caring about what people think – because it doesn’t matter (except of course about what kind of reputation you want to build).

And stop trying to fit in because, well it’s a waste. And it’s more interesting to stand out.

November 7, 2019 at 12:02 pm

The educational system, school, and teachers – all play a vital role in a child’s school life. However, the most influencing factors are the eyes as little as their own, the giggles that sound similar, the little hands that fumble together, the baby feet that run around the corridors, the minor things that they falter at, the silly pranks they play on each other, the inconsequential quarrels they have and the little hearts that fill with joy while being together. The first day when your child steps into a school, among several worries like willingness to join the school, reaching on time, liking their teachers and eating well, an underlying worry that lingers on a parent’s mind, is their child’s early impressions about his/her “peers”.

November 22, 2019 at 5:55 am

I don’t know any tricks or tips, what has worked for me is my decisivensss. I always hang out with my friends and colleagues. Most of them drink whereas I don’t.

They often offered me a drink saying “Try to karke dekh, ek glass mein kuch nahi hota” ( Just try it once, nothing happens when you drink one glass). I always reply no thank you. No matter what, my reply is always “no, thank you. I don’t drink”. That’s it. If your colleagues respect you, they will not force you further. If they don’t respect you enough, you need to make some serious changes whom you hang out with.

Situations may differ but your constitution and attitude ultimately decides how you will deal with it. Also there is no way to avoid peer pressure, our society is not such a kind where people attain maturity after one encounter or exchange. After refusing several times for many several things, my friends still try to pressure me into situations where I can’t refuse. I take a step back, relax and say what my views are. Try not to be hurried into something.

December 9, 2019 at 11:08 am

Decisions Go Wrong
When you do not like a particular idea or when you have no inclination towards a particular field, it is obvious that you won’t like to go by it. For sure, you won’t like to go that way. But it is your peer group, which may compel you on doing something you dislike. It’s obvious that you won’t be happy doing what you do. And you won’t succeed. Succumbing to peer pressure in taking important decisions of your life can only land you in sorrow. For example, taking up a field or choosing a career just because your friends did so; without much thought to where your interest lies, can only make you unhappy.

Bad Habits are Cultivated
Peer pressure forces you to do things you are not comfortable doing. It can even lead you to adopt a certain kind of lifestyle, even if you don’t really want to. You may not like partying every weekend, you may not be smoking. But peer pressure is powerful. It can turn you from an always-at-home boy/girl to a complete party animal. It can turn you from a total non-smoker to a chain-smoker. There are so many teenagers who take to drinking against their will, just because their peers force them to. In many cases, peer pressure has been the culprit in creating drug addicts. At that vulnerable age, teenagers do not understand that they are actually ruining their life by giving in to pressure from peers.

December 20, 2019 at 12:10 pm

Peer pressure is a double-edged sword. Like drugs, it can be good and incredibly harmful, depending on how one uses it.

Peer pressure is often defined as a bad thing, pushing impressionable young people to conform to sociatal norms that could be detrimental and conforming, thus ruining individuality of self. However, it could also be a driving force to change oneself for the better, as long as you’re with the right people.