Author Posts

November 7, 2019 at 9:04 am

How much time it takes to know the meaning of life? How much you need assistance in everything you do? Don’t you feel bad ?
All those motivational videos you have seen on net, all those famous people you have heard and read about, what happened to that? Where is that spark in you?
Where is that moment that gave you the urge to change?Didn’t you had in your mind that you want to be the person you dreamt to be ? What happened to all those ?
Have you put those into action? Have you atleast started?Are you not fed up of being your oldself? Don’t you think what happens to your life, 5 years from now?
Well then, the time is now dear friend, you gotta be something in your life. Its enough of that old shit you are !! Stop complaining and Start Living.

November 7, 2019 at 11:26 am

Love yourself: Confidence comes from self-containment. Don’t rely on approval from others, it signifies lack of confidence. A person can be confident only when he feels right about himself. Nothing is more attractive than a confident person who carries himself with poise.
“Treat yourself as a queen and you will attract a King.”

December 20, 2019 at 9:45 am

I don’t watch the news. News are highly sensationalized and biased towards showing and magnifying the worst of humanity. To consume news for actual information, I listen to NPR or BBC or read NY Times.
I don’t interact with depressing people. If someone is undergoing a real tragedy, I get involved and help however I can. But if it’s in person’s character traits – to complain about everything and feel victimized, I stay away from them.
I surround myself with positive and optimistic people. My husband and my close friends are all hopeless optimists. I love and appreciate them for that. Good attitude is contagious.
I gift myself freedom. Through entrepreneurship, I am able to be free of commute, stress of working with people I don’t enjoy, doing things I disagree with, or being somewhere I’d rather not be. It does wonders to one’s happiness levels.
I hang out with kids. Currently I’m traveling with my 6-year old. He dressed himself in a Pikachu costume and everything in the world for him is a wonder. It’s impossible to be negative around him!

December 20, 2019 at 9:47 am

But somewhere, in a corner of my mind – I love negativity. It helps me achieve my goals. I never show the inside me. You may never know what may be going on in my mind. So, all above is just the surface of my thoughts.

Trust me negativity is the engine of your life which will take towards success ONLY if you are ready to sacrifice your ego!