Author Posts

November 7, 2019 at 9:19 am

You can resolve all your problems when you have mutual understanding between you and your husband…because ideas can solve the problems…so if you have anything share with ur husband….share each and everything with him….be frank and be honest it’s resolve all your problems…if you are loyal responsible honest and well trusted person then definitely you and your husband can live happily and can solve the problems no matter how hard it is…

November 7, 2019 at 11:20 am

See problem are simmillier like your attitude. One can see a problem another can see an opportunity. This is totally depends on your or attitude.

Change your attitude/ perspective to each other all your problems get solved.

Try to trust each other. Don’t try to emphasis your dission on each other. Sit and lesson each other.

November 7, 2019 at 12:14 pm

I really liked the genuineness of this question. I would say start by ensuring problems donot occur. Being genuine and honest ensures that the problems don’t come up in the first place.

However having said that I know it is not practically possible and however much you try what has to happen will eventually happen. And when you’re faced with such a problem deal with it as genuinely as possible. Be honest with your spouse and ensure that the relationship is exciting.

Feel free to message me if you have any specific question.