What are small things girls do that guys like?
– The way she adjusts her hair while talking with us.
– The two-second prayer she does, while crossing the temple/church.
– The childish face she makes while we tease her for the makeup.
– When she holds our hands and asks cutely in her sweet voice, “Can you do this for me” or “Can you come with me till this place” or “Can you please be for some more time”. OK, I am flattered!
– When we go to a temple with her, and she puts the viboothi/kumkum to us and the way she prays.
– Fondling our hair while appreciating/playing with us.
– The way she eats and scolds us if we waste food. Most girls don’t waste their food.
– We are in a restaurant, and when she says, she will pay the bill.
– When we stop her from paying and then she keeps the money in our wallet which we come to know only after reaching home.
– The way she hugs us closely in theatre and holds our hands when a romantic/horror scene comes