Author Posts

November 7, 2019 at 11:54 am

Every relationship will get “boring” after you’ve been together for years.

Love isn’t a feeling it’s a commitment to love every day.

Its difficult, it’s not always laughs,smiles and fun.

People tend to quit when it stops begin fun and they go look for someone else because “the spark is gone”.

No, that is not how it works.

You want somebody to never give up on you, and love you unconditionally then do the same.

November 22, 2019 at 6:03 am

There are no secrets in a healthy relationship. If you’re really in this together and you respect one another, everything should be fair game. Does someone have a crush on you? Discuss it. Laugh about it. Had a weird sexual fantasy that sounds ridiculous? Be open about it. Nothing should be off-limits.
Be open. Talk openly about everything, especially the stuff that hurts. If something bothers you in the relationship, you must be willing to talk about it openly. Talking about an issue openly builds trust and intimacy and increases the love bond. It may hurt at first, but it is still necessary to discuss it. No one else can fix your relationship for you. Nor should anyone else.
Only make promises you can keep. Broken promises erode trust, which took a long time to build. Rebuilding trust after it has been broken can take a long time, which may be costly in terms of maintaining a proven track record over time. A good track record can be difficult to rebuild without a genuine apology and owning up to your previous mistakes and embarking on ways to correct them.
Learn to discern your partner’s problems, worries, anxieties or fears. Determine to carry each other’s cross. Watch out for suspicious behavioral changes in your partner and promptly address them by standing with them in difficult times, interrogating them and extending help.
Learn to forgive. This is the most effective way to heal yourself. With love prevailing, nothing is impossible to forgive. Fights in a relationship are inevitable, but they should never be carried too far, to the point of ruining your progress. In most relationship fights, one person thinks something is completely perfect while the other one thinks it’s totally wrong. In such circumstances, it’s extremely hard to distinguish who is right and who is wrong. Insecurity and fears in a relationship should never be encouraged, otherwise, they remain a threat to a healthy relationship.

December 9, 2019 at 10:56 am

This is my first answer on quora and I am really looking forward to have a solution to my problem.

I am a 21 year old girl in final year of my engineering. I started dating this friend of mine in second year and we spent the happiest times together until recently we started having fights over petty issues and we both started loosing our temper and started fighting like uncivilized people but it was okay, then I went for my internship in Bangalore for 2 months and we used to fight for 3 days and be the most romantic couple for other 3 days, but when we were fighting I used to feel like I was trapped in this relationship so one time when we were fighting I said it’s overI can’t do this anymore and blocked him.

Then he called the next day and we tried talking normally but I was still so pissed at him so we had another fight and This time we literally stopped talking.

Then after 3 days I downloaded tinder and went on a date with the idea that I do this I can never have the option of oing back to him and this will give him a reason to move on as he used to cry in front of me that I shouldn’t break up with him but I knew we both weren’t unhappy at that time with each other so I went anyway and had sex on the first date and then told him the next day that I slept with someone else at first he didn’t believe it and when he did he lost his mind and said that he’s going to kill himself and I am the reason he is doing it and he switched off his phone I kept calling him that night but he didn’t answer his friends were also looking for him but we couldn’t find him but then he called me and he was drunk and started fighting and saying very mean things but fter some time he came to his senses and reached hime safely and then I waa extremely pissed at him for doing this but still we talked and I convinced him that he can move on with it(we were friends for 1 year before we started dating).

So fast forward then I started going out more with random guys and had a lot of meaningful sex started drinking, smoking heavily. And got myself in very risky situations too and I knew this isn’t helping me in moving on so, I stopped it a week before coming back to my college.

Now after coming back I started to feel more pain about the whole breakup and my time in Bangalore and people started gossiping about this and he typed a very mean message to me and It was so painful so I decided to meet him as he wasn’t able to move on and neither did I(besides having sex with multiple guys).

After meeting him, it was awkward at first but then we started talking, drinking and then end up kissing and all and after so long I felt something normal, I felt something in kissing( I didn’t use to feel anything when I was with all other guys).

So after some days of fighting and discussing we decided to get back together and give our 100% this time.

Now, the problem is we fight daily and at almost every small things or anything he gets so mad at me, alll those horrible fights are back and even worse now we have all the baggage of this 2 months Bangalore experience, and I think he has changed a lot he’s always angry now and for every little thing I do now, he connects it with the time I left him and slept with other guys, I mean I know it’s not easy to forguve someone for that and be normal and I understand his anger but everyday I feel like I am being questioned daily, I need to explain myself daily and whenever a little thing goes wrong I have to live through my b’lore experiences and regrets again, it’s like I can’t say anything to him now because in the end he brings up the sex part and I don’t have any answers and now the fights are getting worst day by day.

Now I don’t know whether I should stay and try even harder as I know I can’t be happy with someone else and this is our placement sem or should I let this go which has already been stretched too much? Is this a toxic or unhealthy relationship?

And how to come out of this situation, I can’t concentrate on anything now, my studies my career anything.

December 20, 2019 at 11:51 am

There’s one who’d be clocking some thousand answers on Quora v.soon (combining an account which was used when he got banned because of his political views !) most of which are on Love, Dating and Relationships related questions !

The cherry on the cake is more than 90–95% of those Answers were A2A’s ! There must be some Merit in his Advice if such a large number of people trusted him (and that too within a period of one and a half months) ! 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Samual Dean.