Author Posts

November 7, 2019 at 9:17 am

Stress is the body’s response to any kind of demand.

Sometimes the stress is good because it pushes us to do whatever it takes to solve the problem. But, being in a stress state for a long time can harm our mental and physical health.

Here are 9 effective ways to reduce stress:

1-Exercise

Research shows that people who exercise regularly are more likely to experience less stress in tough situations that those who don’t.

Exercise can help you reduce weight and tone your muscles, which can improve your self-esteem.

Exercise doesn’t have to be another thing to do, but a healthy lifestyle.

2-Sleep

Most adults that sleep less than 8 hours report higher stress levels.

They are more likely to experience symptoms of stress:

Feeling irritable and angry
Feeling overwhelmed
Lack of interest or motivation
3-Talk to someone

Sometimes it is better to talk with someone about your problems. It’s not healthy to keep all your worries to yourself.

Maybe talking with a friend can help you find a solution.

4-Analyze your problem

Try to answer these 3 questions:

Q1-What am I worrying about? Write the main reason that is making you suffer.

Q2-What can I do about it? Write all possible solutions for that problem.

Q3-Which is the best solution?

As you arrive a final decision, begin immediately to carry out that decision.

5-Laugh

This is my favorite one. Laughing is anti-stress medicine. It increases oxygen intake and releases endorphins.

Watch a funny movie, stand up comedy, a funny cat video…

It will not only reduce stress but it will also improve your sense of humor.

6-Music

Music can make you feel good, relaxed, or confident.

Do you feel stressed? Just put on headphones, play your favorite song and close your eyes. Focus on the melody and do not get distracted by the outside world.

7-Deep breathing

It is an excellent way to calm yourself during a stressful situation.

Image source

8-Kiss someone

Kissing decreases cortisol and increases serotonin levels in the brain.

9-Follow a healthy diet

A healthy diet is a fundamental condition for great physical, emotional and mental health.

What should you eat to reduce stress?

Foods high in B vitamins-They have a reputation as the anti-stress vitamins.

Foods high in magnesium- A magnesium deficiency can lead to stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.

Vitamin C- It is used to convert tryptophan into serotonin.

I am sure that these ways will have a big impact on reducing stress.

November 7, 2019 at 11:19 am

Why is stress even in your life to begin with? What is there to be stressed about?

Death?
Inevitable, you will die, most likely painful.
Taxes?
Inevitable to avoid, play along or else you’ll get slapped.
Loss of a spouse? Friend, or relationship?
Life is like a rollercoaster. Good times never last, neither do bad times. Good always follows after bad, and vice versa.
Failure in life? Or lack of financial or career progression?
You only fail by the standards you set yourself. You set them. No one else. The only idiot in the room who prevents growth is you. All other blockers is the boogeyman in your closet. Remember, they don’t exist.
You don’t like your life?
Last time I checked you are in control of your own life. If you claim otherwise you are a tool. You probably drown in self pity which is a psychological comfort zone. You basically turned in to a whiny little bitch. Don’t do that.
Anxiety that you aren’t liked?
We have fucking billions of people on this planet. Look at the odds of you being able to find like minded people? The internet has brought a platform where there is room for everyone.. From crazy to high intellectuals to extreme perverts. A place for everyone.
Stress you might not pass an exam?
You either pass or not. Regardless the outcome, you’ll be still you, with additional experience in your rucksack. The worst outcome of a failed exam is that you have to do it again
Lack of money?
What prevents you from getting a job? Or a job that pays more. It’s under your control, not someone else.
You stressed you will make mistakes again in life?
Wake up asshole. Memo here, you will make mistakes in life again. Probably till your last day on earth.
You need to let go of having an emotional reaction to everything happens in your life. True power lies in sitting back and observe everything with logic. Stop being a dickhead and sit back, breathe and think, how did I got into this situation, and how do I get out. Else you’ll be stuck for life in a vicious circle.

November 7, 2019 at 12:11 pm

What Causes Stress In Life?

> Fear of Failure?

> Unmet expectations?

> Fear of not doing a good job and therefore the fear of judgment?

> Fear that you will not be able to handle the situation?

Have you ever considered the possibility that you are complete apart from any event or a person in your life? How would that affect your daily stress level? What emotions are behind your stress? Here are some to consider—

Fear
Embarrassment
Invalidation
Anger
Worry
Doubt
Shame
Actually, stress is just icing on the cake, The cake is the main emotion behind the stress, often disguised by a physical ailment i.e back pain, headache, or neck pain, etc.