Author Posts

November 7, 2019 at 7:53 am

I am not going to say things like her duty is to cook good food, her duty is to wash her husband’s clothes or her duty is to respect his parents. A man also likes to takes care of his woman like he takes care of his eyes. What I define as the duty of the wife is the duty of the husband also. At times, the wife also has to be pro active and she has to take initiative to understand her husband. Marriage is built based on trust, understanding and validation and both the partners have to work in this area. Improving care, compassion, gentleness, tenderness, understanding and love for oneself and her partner is what is important. At times, the husband can behave as child and during that moment, the wife has to pamper him. She has to be with him, present to him and available to him. The point to be noted is both the partners will have false beliefs and how much they commit themselves to understand each other is what defines the success of the marriage. When the husband and wife accept these points as basic principles, what they have to do they will know automatically.

November 7, 2019 at 8:59 am

Here are few –

Cooking food for her husband

Washing his clothes

Doing other household chores

And after all this…

serving him in the bed at night.

Seriously Isn’t this something every one expects from a woman when she becomes a wife?? As if you’ve hired an all time maid, who’s in your service 24*7!

You’ve asked *Duty* I just can’t believe.

You don’t need a wife. You need a servant and yes you can give a job description for whatever you want her to do. And you can change whenever you feel like you aren’t satisfied with the work.

November 7, 2019 at 11:40 am

There is only one basic duty of any human being in any relationship… to be happy.